Return and Exchange Policy
In an effort to keep our prices as low as possible, all returns will be credited with store credit, less the original shipping and handling fee; a charge of $10.95 or the actual shipping cost, whichever is higher, will be applied to all free shipping items originally shipped to a U.S. address; a charge of $25.00 or the actual shipping cost, whichever is higher, will be applied to all free shipping items originally shipped to an address outside the U.S. Store credit must be used within 90 days or will expire with no refund. In addition, any JJ Winters, Kettle Black, or Koolaburra return will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Any return must include all boxes, papers and any other items originally included with the item.
Special orders and custom orders may not be returned unless shipped in error (which has not happened yet.) including Koolaburra and Kettle Black items.
Return requests must be received within 24 hours from the date of delivery confirmation. Returned merchandise must be unworn, unused and in original condition with all original tags attached. Unusual Threads has the right to refuse return of any merchandise that we determine does not meet these requirements. Sale items, special orders, lingerie and swimwear are not returnable and all sales of this merchandise are final. You are responsible for all shipping, handling, and insurance costs associated with returning merchandise.
Exchanges are subject to availability of the item and are subject to payment of any cost difference for the item as well as any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
Back To Top
How to return an item
1. Email us to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#): firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that the issuance of an RA# does not guarantee that the merchandise will be accepted for return or that the charge for the merchandise will automatically be credited back to your credit card. You will be notified of acceptance once the merchandise has been returned and inspected by Unusual Threads.
2. Please print out the email containing the RA# and include that with your full name, address, phone number, email address and reason for return along with the returned merchandise.
3. Merchandise must be shipped securely packaged, pre-paid, insured, and signature required, and must be received by Unusual Threads within seven days of receipt of
RA#. Unusual Threads does not take any responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that any return packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled. Please also
note that Unusual Threads will not accept any packages that are sent
Cash/Check on Delivery (COD). RA# must be legibly written on the outside of the return package to ensure proper and timely handling of the return. Returned merchandise will not be processed RA#.
4. Upon receipt of your returned merchandise, Unusual Threads will
send you an email regarding the status of your return. We will process your
return request within five business days following receipt of the package.
5. Shipping and handling charges and import duties are not
Back To Top